Leverage is one of the most important tools used in the Forex market to promote investments and increase revenue proceeds to the maximum extent possible.
KLMFX Company provides leverage up to 1:800 in consistency with account type and amount value invested.
when the consolidation account leverage is 1:800 this means that the amount invested is worth 800 times the original amount invested.
We show you some examples to illustrate the concept: -
A trader invests $ 1000 in the trading account.
KLMFX provides leverage 1:200, for example,
The trader then is able to activate the rolling contract size of $ 200,000 in the market.
It is important to note that there will be no commitment of instalment towards the company in case the market moves to reverse expectations, indicating that leverage is used solely to increase profit and enhance point value, so you will never be required to compensate our company or have to activate deals with large amounts of dollars. There are traders whom are happy to over-indulge in leverage in their trading ventures, which may achieve high profits and at the same time increases risk.
Here's a simple table explaining the value of point in relevance to contract size:
- 1,000 = 0.01 lots = 10 cents
- 10,000 = 0.10 lots = $1.00
- 100,000 = 1.00 lot =$10
- 1,000,000 = 10.00 lots = $100
- 10,000,000 = 100 lots = $1,000 and so on.
The larger the size of the contract, the higher the power point.
Here are the benefits of using leverage in trading accounts:-
- KLMFX gives its traders leverage up to 1:800.
- Leverage boosts your return from the market.
- Over-leveraging can lead into great profits but entangled with great risks.
- The trader will never owe money if an excessive amount of the leverage is used.